NEW 9—LAW OF DIAMETRICS
THE SPIRITUAL LAW OF DIAMETRICS
DIAMETRIC = COMPLETE OPPOSITES
Romans 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. —
John 8:31-34 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; (32) And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. (33) They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? (34) Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
SATAN HAS NO TRUTH IN HIMSELF.
Satan has never created –
Only perverted what already was.
- GOD; JESUS; and THE HOLY SPIRIT ARE THE TRUTH.
- GOD's WORD IS THE REVELATION OF HIS COMPLETE TRUTH!
- SATAN CHALLENGES GOD'S FAITH — GIVING PROMISES WITH FEAR, GIVING DOUBT.
A. Every fear is a fear of the failure of one or more of God's promise —
(2Pet 1:1-4) Simon Peter, a bondservant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ: (2) Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, (3) as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, (4) by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
B. His promises cover all things — life and godliness. —
2Pet. 1:3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
JESUS WENT TO THE CROSS TO GIVE US THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE TO BE BLESSED –
(Rom 10:8-9) But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
(Deut 30:19) "I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live.
FEAR=SUBJECTION TO BONDAGE —
John 14:1-7 Let not your heart be troubled: believe in God, believe also in me. (2) In my Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. (3) And if I go and prepare a place for you, I come again, and will receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. (4) And whither I go, ye know the way. (5) Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; how know we the way? (6) Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto the Father, but by me. (7) If ye had known me, ye would have known my Father also: from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
THE LAW OF LIFE HAS AUTHORITY
OVER THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH
(Rom 8:2) For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. (Gal 5:22-23) But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, (23) gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
- Life casts out death — (Rom 6:11) Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord. (14) For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace.
TO ACT ON FEAR IS TO ACT
AS IF SATAN IS STRONGER THAN GOD.
- Fear caused Peter to tell Jesus to depart from him (Luke 5:8-10) When Simon Peter saw it, he fell down at Jesus' knees, saying, "Depart from me, for I am a sinful man, O Lord!" (9) For he and all who were with him were astonished at the catch of fish which they had taken; (10) and so also were James and John, the sons of Zebedee, who were partners with Simon. And Jesus said to Simon, "Do not be afraid. From now on you will catch men."
- Fear of death = Subjection to bondage — (Heb 2:14-15) Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, (15) and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
- The ministry of torment is to drive you to act on fear — "you'll never make it." etc.
Speak against torment.
Act against torment.
Drive Satan away (the Holy Spirit will act after you act).
OPPRESSION — (Isa 54:14) In righteousness you shall be established; You shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear; And from terror, for it shall not come near you.
- Oppression is the spoiling or taking away of men's goods or estates by terror or force, without having any right thereto by working on the ignorance, weakness or fearfulness of the oppressed.
- Jesus healed all that were oppressed — (Acts 10:38) "how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.
IN HIM WE HAVE BOLDNESS —
(Eph 3:9-12) and to make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ; (10) to the intent that now the manifold wisdom of God might be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places, (11) according to the eternal purpose which He accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord, (12) in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him.
- Boldness and power come as we act — not before we act —
(Mat 18:18) "Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.
FAITH or Fear … LOVE or Hate … PEACE or ANXIETY …
HEALING or DISEASE … PROSPERITY or POVERTY —
(2Cor 5:21) For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. —
(2Cor 8:9) For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich.
FEAR NOT!! —
Pro. 3:21-26 My son, let not them depart from thine eyes: keep sound wisdom and discretion: (22) So shall they be life unto thy soul, and grace to thy neck. (23) Then shalt thou walk in thy way safely, and thy foot shall not stumble. (24) When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet. (25) Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh. (26) For the LORD shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.
- Faith or fear make it all work — (Eph 6:16) above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. — (Jas 1:3) Knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. (6) But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.
- Fear works bondage — (Rom 8:15) For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, "Abba, Father."— Heb. 2:15 and might deliver all them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
- Whatever is not of faith is sin — (Rom 14:23) But he who doubts is condemned if he eats, because he does not eat from faith; for whatever is not from faith is sin.
FEAR IS A SPIRIT —
(Rom 8:15) For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, "Abba, Father." —
(2Tim 1:6-7) Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands. (7) For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
- "FEAR NOT" means FEAR NOT! —
- (Isa 54:8-17) With a little wrath I hid My face from you for a moment; But with everlasting kindness I will have mercy on you," Says the LORD, your Redeemer. (9) "For this is like the waters of Noah to Me; For as I have sworn That the waters of Noah would no longer cover the earth, So have I sworn That I would not be angry with you, nor rebuke you. (10) For the mountains shall depart And the hills be removed, But My kindness shall not depart from you, Nor shall My covenant of peace be removed," Says the LORD, who has mercy on you. (11) "O you afflicted one, Tossed with tempest, and not comforted, Behold, I will lay your stones with colorful gems, And lay your foundations with sapphires. (12) I will make your pinnacles of rubies, Your gates of crystal, And all your walls of precious stones. (13) All your children shall be taught by the LORD, And great shall be the peace of your children. (14) In righteousness you shall be established; You shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear; And from terror, for it shall not come near you. (15) Indeed they shall surely assemble, but not because of Me. Whoever assembles against you shall fall for your sake. (16) "Behold, I have created the blacksmith Who blows the coals in the fire, Who brings forth an instrument for his work; And I have created the spoiler to destroy. (17) No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their righteousness is from Me," Says the LORD.
- (Phil 1:28) And not in any way terrified by your adversaries, which is to them a proof of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that from God.
- (Rev 21:7-8) "He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. (8) "But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."
- Fear depends on what it sees. It must have it to exist —
- (Mat 14:30) But when he saw that the wind was boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink he cried out, saying, "Lord, save me!"
- Faith depends on God's Word which is eternal
- Psalms 119:89 For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.
- Jeremiah 1:12 Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.
- 2Cor 4:18 while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things, which are not seen, are eternal.
WE HAVE BEEN DELIVERED FROM FEAR —
- Deut 28:66 "Your life shall hang in doubt before you; you shall fear day and night, and have no assurance of life." FEAR DAY AND NIGHT.
- Gal 3:13-14 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree"), (14) that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. —
- Heb 2:14-15 Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, (15) and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
- Isaiah 54:14-17 In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee. (15) Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. (16) Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy. (17) No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
NEVER ACT ON FEAR.
- Faith without action is dead — (James 2:17) Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
- Diametrical — FEAR without action is DEAD.
- Satan cannot do anything to you apart from fear, any more than God can do something for you apart from faith — (1John 5:18) We know that whoever is born of God does not sin; but he who has been born of God keeps himself, and the wicked one does not touch him.
Prayer requests: 1-918-224-3609
Mail: Bishop Ira L. Hargis
Post Office Box 354
Sapulpa, Oklahoma USA 74067
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Awesome links: http://www.e-sword.net/, http://worldenglishbible.org/, http://www.netbible.com/