2—VICTORY WALK—INTEGRITY OF THE HEART
INTEGRITY OF THE HEART
Psalms 25:21 Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; for I wait on thee.
1Kings 9:4-5 And if thou wilt walk before me, as David thy father walked, in integrity of heart, and in uprightness, to do according to all that I have commanded thee, and wilt keep my statutes and my judgments: (5) Then I will establish the throne of thy kingdom upon Israel for ever, as I promised to David thy father, saying, There shall not fail thee a man upon the throne of Israel.
INTEGRITY IS BEING HONEST WITH GOD AND YOURSELF, ALSO IS THE SECRET TO SUCCESS WITH GOD
A. Integrity will preserve you if you walk in it. — Psa 41:12 And I, in my integrity You uphold me, and You set Your face before me forever.
B. Integrity demands excellence.
C. Integrity demands quality.
- Be the same behind the scene as in front.
- Denying yourself if necessary, but remember — Eph 6:8 knowing that whatever good [thing] each one does, this he will receive back from the Lord, whether a slave or a free [person].
D. The integrity of the upright shall guide them! — Pro 11:3 The integrity of the upright guides them, but the perversity of traitors will devastate them.
- Most decisions are already made.
- Walk the way of integrity! — 1Pet 4:1-2 Therefore, Christ having suffered [or, since Christ suffered] on our behalf in [the] flesh, you also arm yourselves with the same mind [or, attitude], because the one having suffered in [the] flesh has ceased from sin, (2) so as to live the remaining time in the flesh no longer in the lusts of people, but in [the] will of God.
- When God upholds us, we bear fruit —
- Col 1:9-10 For this reason, we also, from [the] day which we heard, do not cease from praying on your behalf and asking that you be filled with the full [or, true] knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding [or, insight], (10) [in order for] you to walk about [fig., conduct yourselves] in a manner worthy of the Lord to please [Him] in all [respects], bearing fruit [fig., being effective] in every good work and increasing in the full [or, true] knowledge of God, — 1John 3:22 And whatever we shall be asking, we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do the [things] pleasing before Him.
1. Constantly remind yourself that Satan is the father of liars.
2. Meditate on the Word.
3. Act on the Word.
ALWAYS LET THE BIBLE BE YOUR STANDARD.
1. Put the Word first. — 1Cor 11:23-32 For I received from the Lord what I also handed down to you, that the Lord Jesus in the night in which He was betrayed took bread, (24) and having given thanks, He broke [it] and said, "Take, eat; this is My body, the [one] being broken on behalf of you. Be doing this in remembrance of Me." (25) And in the same manner [He took] the cup after [they] ate, saying, "This cup is the New Covenant in My blood. Be doing this, as often as you drink [it], in remembrance of Me." (26) For as often as you shall be eating this bread and drinking this cup, you proclaim the death of the Lord, until He comes. (27) So then, whoever eats this bread or drinks the cup of the Lord unworthily [or, in a careless manner], he will be guilty of the body of the Lord and blood of the Lord. (28) But let a person be examining himself, and in this manner let him be eating of the bread and let him be drinking of the cup. (29) For the one eating and drinking unworthily [or, in a careless manner], eats and drinks judgment to himself, not discerning [or, correctly judging] the body of the Lord. (30) For this reason, many among you [are] sick [or, weak] and infirm [or, ill], and many are fallen asleep [fig., have died]. (31) For if we had discerned [or, correctly judged] ourselves, we would not have been judged. (32) But being judged by the Lord, we are disciplined [or, chastened], so that we shall not be condemned with the world.
2. Judge yourself honestly and you will not be judged with the rest of the world.
3. The first step to acting on the Word is decision.
4. There are two levels of decision:
(1) Live in love.
(2) Live by faith.
(3) Put the Word first.
(1) To receive NOW! (healing, fasting).
(2) To be determined.
7. Whatever we are surrounded by most, shapes our desires.
8. What we constantly look at will become what we say and do.
Prayer requests: 1-918-224-3609
Mail: Bishop Ira L. Hargis
Post Office Box 354
Sapulpa, Oklahoma USA 74067
Email: email@example.com or
Awesome links: http://www.e-sword.net/, http://www.jsm.org/, http://worldenglishbible.org/, http://www.netbible.com/